Baked Sesame Crusted Chicken Tenders
Baked chicken fingers super-healthy, throw away the junk food, have fun at home make your own snacks
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 16 oz trimmed chicken tenderloins.
- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 cup finely powdered bread crumbs.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1 teaspoon pepper.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat the oven to 200°C line the baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl mix together the sesame seeds, dried thyme, bread crumbs, 1/2 tablespoon of chicken bouillon powder and season to taste.
- In another bowl combine the flour with the rest of the ingredient, dredge strips in the flour to coat, shake off, dip into the whisked egg then into the sesame seed mixture to coat arrange the chicken tenders on the tray and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes turning once or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with dips or Salad