Grilled Salmon with Veggies Salad
Are you on diet or looking For Weight Loss? The salmon salad is one of the healthiest recipes that can help you Shed Pounds.. So lets get fit and try it out
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 cups fresh rocket (arugula) and baby beet leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 table spoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each: salt and pepper
- Take that half lemon and squeeze some juice over salmon fillets, spray or brush the sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- For the citrus salad, peel, slice the onion and tomatoes, halve and quarter the cucumber lengthways, then cut into slices.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Combine the veggies slices, salad leaves and dressing in a bowl
- To make the salmon grill:- Heat a non-stick pan grill salmon over medium-high heat for 3 min on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the salad combination between the four plates topping each with the grilled salmon and lemon wedges, drizzle over the remaining dressing.