Homemade Panini Bread

Homemade Panini Bread

Panini rolls are very popular takeaway grilled sandwiches in Algeria especially for College Students, the rolls are served warm after having been stuffed and pressed in grilling machines called panini presses, it is so easy to find half baked panini in bakeries and shops to enjoy them with fillers of your choice but trust me nothing better than homemade ones.

 

 
After marriage I’ve moved towards making my own food at home and said CIAO to Store-Bought ready foods, the reason is that home-made food is always tastier, healthier… It does take time but it’s so worth it in the end, at least isn’t laden with preservatives 😉 .

Homemade Panini Bread Recipe

 
I brought you this time home-made panini recipe, the panini is plural of panino italian word for ”small bread rolls”, baked to 80% in the oven and the remaining 20% on the grill press.
I’m sure once you try it, you’ll certainly forget about the supermarket ones and want to make more and more!
Buon Appetito!




Homemade Panini Bread
Yields 6
Enjoy baking your own panini bread with few steps and toss away the shop ones.
Write a review
Print
Prep Time
10 min
Total Time
3 hr 20 min
Prep Time
10 min
Total Time
3 hr 20 min
315 calories
58 g
11 g
5 g
9 g
3 g
141 g
407 g
2 g
0 g
1 g
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size
141g
Yields
6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 315
Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
7%
Saturated Fat 3g
13%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 11mg
4%
Sodium 407mg
17%
Total Carbohydrates 58g
19%
Dietary Fiber 3g
10%
Sugars 2g
Protein 9g
Vitamin A
3%
Vitamin C
0%
Calcium
4%
Iron
5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients
  1. 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  2. 25 g soft butter
  3. 1 tbsp yeast
  4. 1 tsp sugar
  5. 1 tsp salt
  6. ½ cup warm milk
  7. Water as needed
Instructions
  1. First of all add the yeast and sugar to the warm water and allow to sit for 2 minutes, meantime sift the all-purpose flour, and salt together on a clean large surface, add soft butter, yeast mixture and the warm milk and knead to make a very soft sticky dough.
  2. Oil a bowl and place the dough in it, cover and let it sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
  3. Flour the work surface and cut dough into equal round pieces.
  4. Dust a piece of dough with flour and use your floured fingers to gently roll and stretch it out shape it into a flat, oblong roll about 5 inches long and 1 inch around. Gently transfer to baking sheet, and let it rise covered with a wet clean tea towel until doubled in size.
  5. Brush the top of the panini rolls with water and bake in 180° C preheated oven for 10-15 min they should be cooked from inside but remain white from the outside (don't worry they will be grilled in panini press).
  6. Remove panini rolls from oven and transfer to a cooling rack, let cool to room temperature.
  7. Cut open lengthwise, stuff them with fillers of your choice and grill the sandwiches in a panini press until hot throughout and well-marked from the grill. Et Voila!
beta
calories
315
fat
5g
protein
9g
carbs
58g
more
Merjana http://www.merjana.com/

Get Free Email Updates!

Would you like to be notified each time a new entry is added to Merjana? Just enter your Name and E-mail address below to have new recipes delivered right to your inbox!

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Share this if you like it:

Leave a Reply

15 + fifteen =