Lettuce and Beets Radish Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 butterhead lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 pound beetroots scrubbed, peeled, sliced and stimmed
- 2 cups of radish sliced
- small handful lemon balm leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Freshley skweezed 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Prepare dressing in a small bowl and in another one mix the beets and radish slices with half of the dressing.
- Place the green leaves ( lettuce and lemon balm) on serving dishes and top with beets and radish and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
- Serve with seafood or poultry.