This pavlova can be made in advance, and it is perfect for a romantic supper at home this Valentine’s day.
If you don’t know what to make for a quick romantic dessert Here is deliciously romantic pavlova recipe to make for your loved one this Valentine’s Day
I’ve already made Pavlova Recipe with berries before but that was with two layers this time the pavlova is one layer Easy peasy If you enjoyed this recipe please don’t forget to leave me a comment, it really makes my day and I Hope Your Valentines Day will be Filled With Love XOXO
Yummy Pavlova with mixed berry
Make and share this Berry Cream Pavlova recipe from Merjana Kitchen
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 10g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 36g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 egg whites
- 155g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Strawberry Sauce
- Mixed berries and mint leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 140°C, trace a 18cm circle onto a piece of grease proof paper and line onto a baking tray.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form, add the vanilla extract and gradually add sugar, beating well until dissolved.
- Add the vinegar and cornflour and fold until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared tray using the drawn circle as a guide, forming a round with a slight recess in the middle.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours or until dry out, turn off oven and leave with the door ajar, to cool completely.
- In another bowl whisk the cream with sugar until soft and fluffy.
- To serve transfer the meringue layer to a serving plate, spread with cream and smooth it out add the strawberry sauce, top with the berries and scatter over a few mint leaves.