Roasted Chicken Thighs and Legs with Vegetables
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 23g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 53g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, approx 6 pieces.
- 3 large potatoes, sliced into half-inch thick slices.
- 1 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 1 whole garlic bulb, cloves separated not peeled.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- Pepper to taste.
- Spring of fresh rosemary.
- Preheat the oven at 200°.
- Steam the potatoes first: add potato slices into a steamer basket, in a large pan pour water and place the basket and bring it to boil.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on the bottom of a baking tray lay chopped rosemary over and season to taste, drizzle with some balsamic vinegar and olive oil; cover the tray with foil, and roast for about 20 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest on another plate, place the steamed potato, cherry tomatoes and garlic on the baking dish, season and drizzle with remaining of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and arrange the chicken on top, bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the chicken is crisp on the top and potatoes well brown.
- Bon appétit