Baked Sea Bream with Veggies
Fish is the world's best source of Omega 3 and prapring it in healthy way is one of the tricks that helps you lose weight in a few months if you include it in your diet this is one of the fish healthy recipes ALGERIAN-Style with a cocktail of veggies .
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 81g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 whole sea bream, cleaned and slashed with knife both sides (optional)
- 3 large potatoes, cut into widgets
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large onion, sliced
- 1 garlic bulb (head)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- First prepare the fish marinade, in a large bowl mince two cloves of garlic, add the crushed chilli flakes, chopped parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper.
- Marinate the fish for 10 minutes, preheat your oven to 250°C meanwhile put the potatoes widgets and carrots into a sauce pan pour salted water and bring it to boil and drain after 5 to 7 minutes or until knife tender*.
- Take oiled large roasting tray and base the potatoes and carrots, add the garlic cloves not peeled, lay the onion slices and the halved cherry tomatoes drizzle the remaining marinade over the veggies and top with the marinated fish and bake for about 30 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve right away with dressed green salad
- * Test it to see if it is tender by inserting a knife into the potato