Salad with Crispy Chicken Fingers
Crunchy salad to shake up your evening meal with fried chicken strips topping, here is the Baked way
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 37g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast (2 large size pieces), sliced lengthwise into strips.
- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 cup finely powdered bread crumbs.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1 teaspoon pepper.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly whisked
- Sunflower oil for frying
- For the salad
- 1 head lettuce chopped
- Handful fresh basil
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 cup of radish, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- Chives, finely diced
- For dressing
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin oil
- Sea salt to taste
- In a shallow bowl mix together the sesame seeds, bread crumbs, 1/2 tablespoon of chicken bouillon powder and season to taste.
- In another bowl combine the flour with the rest of the ingredient, toss the chicken strips with the flour mixture, then dip one by one into the whisked egg then sesame mixture, set breaded chicken strips aside while preparing the salad.
- Heat the oil, meanwhile combine the dressing and add to large bowl with the lettuce leaves and other ingredients and stir to coat.
- Fry the chicken strips, drain on paper towels, arrange the salad on serving dishes then place strips on top of it, garnish with basil leaves and chives.